EUROPCAR PRESS RELEASES 2020
7th January 2020 - Europcar Vans Partnership with Rivus Fleet Solutions keeps Businesses on the move - Early data reveals value of mobile units.
3rd February 2020 - Europcar Mobility Group chosen as ‘Lead Partner’ by Rentalcars.com for Ryanair Platform - This unique partnership will see Europcar’s car rental services, provided by Rentalcars.com, promoted exclusively through offline channels.
4th February 2020 - Europcar Mobility Group UK Partners with Mercedes-Benz - Mobility specialist set to work with commercial vehicle users to trial Mercedes-Benz eVito in ‘real world’ conditions.
25th February 2020 - Europcar Mobility Group UK helps Doncaster Rotary Clubs keep Doncaster Flood Recovery Project Mobilised - Europcar Vans Sheffield Supersite provides long wheel-base van to help with continued work following 2019 floods.
25th February 2020 - Full Year 2019 Results
- 2019 > Revised guidance achieved in a challenging environment. 2020 > Re-inforced focus on efficiency and customer value creation, powered by digitization.
26th March 2020 - COVID-19: Europcar Mobility Group Provides Mobility Support for Essential Workers - As part of this programme Europcar will work in partnership with retailers and other businesses, offering a rental service of light commercial vehicles with drivers.
3rd April 2020 - SC Ambulance
- Europcar Mobility Group Delivers for South Central Ambulance Service.
10th April 2020 - Essential Sectors Offer
- Europcar Mobility Group UK is providing preferential rates for businesses involved in the delivery of vital services to UK homes and businesses.
21st May 2020 - Van Growth
- Europcar continues to see Vans & Trucks demand growth during Covid pandemic.
21st May 2020 - Back to Work Offer
- Europcar Mobility Group has launched a new ‘Back to Work’ offer to help workers get back to work safely.
21st May 2020 - Covid 19 Lofty Heights
- Europcar Mobility Group UK steps in to provide two vans to Lofty Heights CIC, a ‘not for profit’ social enterprise supporting vulnerable people in the Suffolk community.
10th June 2020 - Bureau Veritas Partnership
- A new partnership to consolidate hygiene and sanitary measures for stations & vehicles fleet.
17th July 2020 - The New Ways to Rent a Vehicle
- Europcar Mobility Group UK introduces the ‘new normal’ with the launch and promotions of alternate ways to rent a vehicle.
3rd September 2020 - Flexible rental frees up cash for SMEs
- As UK businesses report losses on average of over £11,000 as a result of COVID-19, Europcar Flex and Flex+ solutions take the pressure off cash-flow.
14th September 2020 - Vans Whitepaper Launch
- New Europcar Mobility Group UK whitepaper gives fleet managers valuable insight into operational challenges.
13th October 2020 - Repair Pods Launch
- Europcar’s new repair pods reduce vehicle downtime by a third.
13th November 2020 - Europcar & TotalMobile
- Europcar Mobility Group UK Selects Totalmobile to Give Customers Enhanced Damage Reporting Experience.
18th November 2020 - Europcar Launch One Sustainable Fleet
- Europcar deploys its "One Sustainable Fleet" programme to reach more than 1/3 of electric and hybrid vehicles in its fleet in 2023.
16th December 2020 - Kwik Fit Online Portal Launch - Europcar announces solus tyre agreement with Kwik Fit for selfserve tyre bookings.