Standard Europcar Terms and Conditions of hire apply. The Deliver and Collect service is offered subject to the following conditions:
Delivery & Collection Availability:
- Available at all UK Europcar branches excluding airports, Bolton, Leeds City, London Woodford Green, London Enfield, London Croydon, Manchester Trafford Park, Reading, Preston & Sheffield.
- Deliver and Collect is only available: Monday to Friday 9am - 6 pm and Saturday 9am - 1pm. Sunday not available. Delivery and collection must be booked at the time of reservation. Delivery will be made within a 1 working hour time-frame agreed at the time of booking and collection within a 2 working hour time-frame based on your selected time.
Delivery & Collection Charges:
- Deliver and Collect is a paid delivery and collection service available for cars, vans and selection cars. Details of charges can be found in the Tariff Guide attached to the T&Cs.
- A fixed fee of £25.00 per delivery and collection
- £2.00 per mile travelled from/to the closest Europcar Station
- If you are not available at your home or work address in the UK to take delivery of the Vehicle at the start of your Hire Period or to hand it back to us when we collect it at the end of the Hire Period an Aborted Deliver and Collect charge will apply:
- If we have come out to you: £45.00
- If it has been aborted without us coming out to you: £31.00
Delivery & Collection Booking Notice Periods:
- Any delivery or collection required within 48 hours of booking will be subject to a £5 additional charge
- Minimum booking notice for car delivery: 2 working hours
- Minimum booking notice for van delivery: 4 working hours
- Minimum booking notice for Selection vehicles delivery: 48 working hours
- All bookings will be confirmed by the Europcar Branch so please provide an accurate contact number. This includes confirmation of the delivery and collection time. We will deliver the vehicle within 1 hour of the time that was agreed when placing the booking. We will collect the vehicle within a 2 hour time-frame based on your selected time when placing the booking.
Delivery & Collection Addresses:
Deliver and Collect is available from a home, work or hotel address. If we deliver to:
- Your home address: the address must be the same as both the payment card you used to make the booking and your driving licence and you must be available to accept delivery of the vehicle and to sign the Rental Agreement.
- Your business address or an hotel (not available for Selection vehicles): then you must give us 24 working hours notice and we will require proof of your home address (as above), and either proof of your employment at the premises or your status as a guest (at the hotel) at the time of delivery and you must be available to accept delivery of the vehicle and to sign the Rental Agreement.
- If you are unable to provide us with the required information then we may refuse to leave the vehicle or we may ask you to complete the transaction at the Europcar Branch.
- If the vehicle is collected from a different address to the delivery address, a one-way charge may be incurred and price will be dependent on distance from the original hire location. This charge will be indicated during the booking process.
Delivery & Collection Fuel:
-The vehicle will leave the local Europcar Station with a full tank of fuel. You are responsible for the fuel used for delivery. Unless you have taken the Full Tank Option, you are responsible for leaving the vehicle with a full tank of fuel on collection. If your collection point is within 5 miles of the local Europcar Station, you will not be charged for any fuel used. Outside of this area you will be charged all fuel used for the collection of the vehicle in line with our refuelling policy.
We reserve the right to suspend, cancel or amend Deliver and Collect service at any time without giving prior notice.
We retain the right not to deliver a car if you fail to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions.