Europcar Forward to a Friend Prize Draw
1. Eligibility: This is open to UK residents aged 25 or over who hold a valid driving license, excluding employees and their families and agents of the Promoter and anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. To Enter: simply click on the forward to a friend link in the Europcar September email newsletter and enter a friends valid email address between 7.00am on 9th September 2013 and 11.59pm on 30th September 2013.
3. No purchase is necessary. Bulk entries, duplications or entries from third parties will not be accepted.
4. Entries must be received by 23.59 on 30th September 2013.
5. The Prize: 1 winner will win a £100 John Lewis voucher .
6. For your total confidence, the winner will be selected in a random draw, no later than 10 days after the closing date, by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service.
7. Winners will be notified by email within 30 days of the draw. If the winner does not respond to this notification within 14 days of the notification being sent, he/she will be considered to have waived his/her prize and the prize awarded to a reserve selected at the time of the first selection.
8. If the prize proves unavailable or inappropriate for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it for one of equal or greater value. There is no cash alternative for the prize.
9. Winner's name and county will be available after the draw date by sending a stamped SAE marked "Winners" to Emma Weed, Europcar Forward to a Friend Prize Draw, Europcar UK Group, Aldenham Road, Bushey, Watford, WD23 2QQ.
10. Bulk votes or entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk votes, votes by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to vote), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script', ‘brute force', masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant's entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person's entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
12. The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity.
13. The Promoter's decision is final in all matters. No correspondence will be entered into.
Promoter: Europcar Group UK Limited, Company Number 01089053, registered office at James House, 55 Welford Road, Leicester, LE2 7A