Europcar UK - Chauffeur Service Scotland Giveaway
Full Terms and Conditions:
1. This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. Promotion Period: Enter between 09.00 BST on 19th August 2016 and 23.59 BST on 21st August 2016.
4. To Enter: Answer the question correctly and submit your entry to a Europcar representative to be entered into the Prize Draw.
5. Maximum one entry per person.
6. All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid and no liability is accepted for incomplete or late entries.
7. The Prize: One winner will win a return transfer to and from an EH postcode address
8. The Prize is non-transferable, is not exchangeable and has no cash alternative.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative Prize, of equal or greater value, should the advertised prizes become unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
10. Winner Selection: All valid entries, who have answered the question correctly, received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period, will be entered into a prize draw to be conducted within 3 working days of the Promotion closing date.
11. Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted via the email address provided upon entry within 5 working days of the prize draw and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 14 days of the Promoter’s initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within the 14 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate the prize to another winner selected in the same manner.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a Prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
14. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete entries, entries submitted by or via third parties or syndicates, entries submitted by macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that participant’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize awarded will be void.
15. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any Prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
16. By entering this Promotion, entrants give their permission for their entries to be used by the Promoter and/or its associated agencies and companies without further compensation for up to one year for promotional purposes. Copyright will remain with the entrant. The entrant agrees to the Promoter publishing these entries on their website and possible further use on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. They also agree to other possible promotional use in third party media of the promoters choosing without any payment but with appropriate credit given to the original entrant for up to one year.
17. Neither the Promoter nor its agencies will be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to lost, delayed or unreceived registrations or winner notifications.
18. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the Prize.
20. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
21. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
22. The name and county of the winner will be available by sending an email with the subject: “Europcar Edinburgh Chauffeur” to firstname.lastname@example.org after 1st September 2016 for 4 weeks.
23. This Promotion is governed by the English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Europcar Group UK Limited, James House, 55 Welford Road, Leicester, LE2 7AR, UK