Europcar is helping van drivers prepare for the implementation of London's new Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ) by supporting TfL's Scrappage Scheme.
What is TfL's Scrappage Scheme?
The Mayor of London has launched a scrappage scheme to help tackle London's air quality crisis. It will support micro businesses and charities as they prepare for the arrival of the Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ). Find out more here.
Those participating in the scrappage scheme can now save 10% on midweek van hire from our locations in and around the perimeter of the capital.
Search for your van hire now. Prices shown from this page include your discount.
● Discount offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or special offer
● 10% discount applies to van rentals collected from qualifying locations Monday - Thursday for rentals of 1-84 days
● Offer available for rentals from Croydon; Enfield; ExCeL London; Kennington; Kings Cross Van & Truck Centre; Kingston; Lewisham; Park Royal; Putney Bridge; Skyport (near Heathrow Airport); Streatham; Watford; and Woodford Green. These qualifying locations are correct at time of issue but subject to change at any time without notice
● Discount applies to Europcar’s standard retail price - the percentage of reduction is calculated on the basis of the non-reduced price (i.e. the reference price), obtained by filling in the same selection criteria (e.g. dates, destination, vehicles) on the homepage of europcar.co.uk
● Discount does not apply on the recommend extras
● Deliver and Collect service conditions and exclusions apply - please see europcar.co.uk/deliver
● The rate displayed and made available from this promotional page include the discount
● Subject to vehicles availability and driver qualification
● All others rental terms and conditions of the rental country of destination will apply, available here
● Europcar reserves the right to amend or end this promotion without notice
● Please click here to find full Nectar terms and conditions.