Save up to 20% off the base rate* when you book your car rental for 2 days or more, at least 21 days in advance.
Offer is valid for bookings and rental pick-ups until 20th of June in Australia and New Zealand - blackout periods apply.
- Vehicles subject to availability
- Valid at participating locations across Australia and New Zealand.
- Valid for bookings and rental pick-ups until 30th of June 2020. Blackout dates when the offer is not valid: 21st September 2019 - 13th October 2019; 25th October 2019 - 28th October 2019 (VIC & NZ only); 15th December 2019 - 2nd January 2020; 24th January 2020 - 28th January 2020; 24th January 2020 - 29th February 2020 (NZ only); 27th February 2020 - 1st March 2020 (VIC only); 9th April 2020 - 13th April 2020; 27th June 2020 - 19th July 2020
- A reservation restriction of at least 21 days prior to vehicle pick-up applies.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
- Minimum length of rental must be 2 days to receive this offer. Days are based on a 24 hour rental period.
- Discount of 20% applies to base cost (time and kilometres) of rental only. Discount will be incorporated into your total price at Quote Summary page.
- Europcar standard age, credit card and driver requirements apply.
- An online reservation restriction of at least four hours prior to vehicle pick-up applies.
- Extra charges may apply to options you select, if you do not return the vehicle to the same pick-up location or return the vehicle late, or if you do not return the vehicle full of fuel, unless the prepaid fuel option is purchased, or if you incur infringements or use toll roads.
- Valid to all passenger vehicle classes, including prestige.
- Standard passenger vehicles include unlimited kilometres in metropolitan areas for up to 14 days, 200km per day for rentals in Country areas and 100km per day in Remote areas.
- For prestige vehicles 1-29 days 200km free per day, 30+ days 100km free per day with additional kilometres charged per kilometer.
- If there is damage, theft of the Vehicle or Third party loss, you must also pay up to the standard Damage Liability Fee (DLF). Optional Damage Cover Products may be purchased to reduce your liability, but there may be no cover under some circumstances.
- For more information, refer to the Terms & Conditions of Rental.