Book via our website, call centres or rental locations giving your UK home or workplace address.
Up to 24hrs prior to your desired booking date and time we will call you to verify and confirm your booking details.
Have your driver's licence, proof of address and the payment card used at the time of booking ready on the day of the hire.
Wait for our call to confirm the vehicle make and model and our estimated time of arrival.
Once arrived, we'll go through all the paperwork and procedures to ensure you're on the road quickly.
BEFORE BOOKING A DELIVERY AND COLLECTION, PLEASE ENSURE YOU MEET ALL THE MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS LISTED IN THIS DOCUMENT. CLICK HERE TO VIEW.
Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day to get everything done before you need to leave on your business trip, stay-cation or visit to the in-laws. Why would you want to spend an hour travelling across town to pick up a hire car when time is precious.
Deliver & Collect gives you the ultimate convenience of having the car come to you - giving you time to finish preparations, have a cuppa' or wrangle the kids before setting off.
It can also be a cost effective alternative. Factoring in the transport costs to get you to the Europcar Branch, Deliver and Collect could save you time and money.
We’ll deliver the car to your front door and collect from any UK address.
We Deliver and Collect between 9am and 6pm Mon - Fri and 9am - 1pm on Sat
Starting at £5 for delivery or collection or get the vehicle delivered and collected from £10
Deliver and Collect is available with all vehicle types
Booking notice: Cars: Home - 2 hours; Business - 24 hours // Vans: 48 hours // Selection: 48 hours
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Standard Europcar Terms and Conditions of hire apply. The Deliver and Collect service is offered subject to the following conditions:
- Payment for the full cost of the hire must be made at the time of reservation
- Available at all UK Europcar branches excluding airports, London Barking, London Woodford Green, London Excel, London Enfield, London Croydon, Bolton, Manchester Trafford Park, and Manchester Picadilly Railway Station
- Deliver and Collect is a paid delivery and collection service available for cars, vans and selection cars. Details of charges can be found in the Tariff Guide attached to the T&Cs.
- Price for cars, vans and Selection cars is the following: Up to 3 miles from Europcar branch: £5 and Over 3 miles from Europcar branch: £5 + £1.95/mile
- Same day delivery and collection is £5 for up to 3 miles + £1.95/mile thereafter (each way) and a £10 surcharge will apply.
- Deliver and Collect is available from a home, work or hotel address. If we deliver to:
· If the vehicle is collected from a different address to the delivery address, a one-way charge may be incurred and price will be dependent on distance from the original hire location. This charge will be indicated during the booking process.
- Deliver and Collect is only available: Monday to Friday 9-6pm and Saturday 9-1pm. Sunday not available. Delivery and collection must be booked at the time of reservation. Delivery will be made within a 1 hour time-frame agreed at the time of booking and collection within a 2 hour time-frame based on your selected time.
The vehicle will leave the local Europcar Station with a full tank of fuel. You are responsible for the fuel used for delivery. Unless you have taken the Full Tank Option, you are responsible for leaving the vehicle with a full tank of fuel on collection. If your collection point is within 5 miles of the local Europcar Station, you will not be charged for any fuel used. Outside of this area you will be charged all fuel used for the collection of the vehicle in line with our refuelling policy. We reserve the right to suspend, cancel or amend Deliver and Collect service at any time without giving prior notice. We retain the right not to deliver a car if you fail to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to suspend, cancel or amend Deliver and Collect service at any time without giving prior notice. We retain the right not to deliver a car if you fail to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions.