WHAT IS MODEL CHOICE?
Model Choice enables you to request specific makes and models from our fleet at participating stations, unlike other car rental reservations which cover a category of vehicles.
Avoid unwanted surprises and make sure your trip gets off to a smooth start, driving away in the model you booked*.
Terms and Conditions
- Europcar Model Choice service is available at selected participating stations - London Marble Arch, London Kings Cross, London Victoria, London Heathrow Airport, Edinburgh Airport, Manchester Airport, Glasgow Airport. London Gatwick Airport, Luton Airport, Bristol Airport, Stansted Airport, Liverpool Airport, Aberdeen Airport, Birmingham Airport, Inverness Airport and Southampton Airport.
- Model Choice categories: Mini (Fiat 500), Compact (VW Golf Manual and Auto), Economy (VW Polo), Intermediate (Peugeot 3008 and Mercedes A Class), Standard (VW Passat) and Premium (Volvo V60)
- *Model Choice vehicles are not guaranteed to be available but priority will be given to Model Choice customers. In the event that Europcar is unable to provide the vehicle that you requested, due to mechanical issues or late returns from previous customers, you will either be offered an upgrade (if available) or the option to take a similar vehicle of the same category with a refund of the cost difference that you paid for your requested model, or a full refund.
- UK rentals include, Damage Liability Waiver (subject to an excess from £1,000 / all Selection category vehicles start from £2000 excess), Theft Waiver, road tax, VAT, but exclude fuel
- Mileage restrictions may apply
- Subject to availability and driver qualification
- Standard Europcar terms and conditions apply