In the event of the UK leaving the European Union without a ratified Withdrawal Agreement then UK nationals will, in future, be required to carry new documentation when taking a UK registered vehicle abroad.

Read about requirements for all UK citizens driving abroad after Brexit
Read about International Driving Permits for UK drivers after Brexit
If you wish to take a Europcar hire vehicle to another country post-Brexit you will require a Green Card to show proof of insurance cover.
If you are driving under our collision damage waiver cover then we will provide a Green Card when you purchase our
Europdrive or Cross-Border Breakdown Cover at the Europcar branch.
Read about EU drivers visiting or living in the UK after Brexit




Same smart app. More mobility.

Download the Europcar mobile app for iPhone, iPad and Android now!

More information