Europcar / Nectar Business 1000 bonus points Terms & Conditions
1. Nectar members can earn either:
a. 1,000 Nectar points per rental (“Bonus Points Offer”) plus 1 point per £1 spent (“Base Points”), when renting a car or van from a Europcar location in the UK;
during the period 31 October to 21 November 2019 (the “Offer Period”).
2. Qualifying rentals:
The Bonus Points Offer is only available for a car or van rental that is a qualifying rental. A qualifying rental means that:
a. the booking for a vehicle rental is made between 31 October and 21 November 2019 directly with Europcar either via the www.europcar.co.uk and quoting offer code ‘54183782 or by calling the dedicated Europcar/Nectar phone number (0871 384 1140) and quoting offer code ‘54183782’; and
b. the booked vehicle is not one of our Selection range of vehicles; and
c. the rental vehicle is collected from a Europcar location in the UK, during the Offer Period; and
d. the main driver has provided a valid Nectar membership number at the time of booking and presented their Nectar membership card at the time of rental
3. This Bonus Points Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or discount or other third party loyalty programme points/miles being offered concurrently by Europcar
4. Nectar members will be credited with points to their account in accordance with the following rules which can be modified by Europcar from time to time: Base Points and Bonus Points as detailed above, will be awarded either:
a. on the total cost of each qualifying rental in the UK; or
b. per rental for each qualifying rental in the countries outside of the UK and listed in paragraph 1(b) above;
during the Offer Period.
5. Car rentals booked that do not take place within the Offer Period, or that take place in a country that is not listed in term 1 above, will qualify for the Base Points award only (as set out in term 1 above). Rentals taking place in USA, Canada, China and Japan will not be qualifying rentals and will therefore not receive Base Points or Bonus Points.
6. Nectar points will not be awarded on a Nectar member’s spend relating to subsequent charges, i.e. damage charges, theft or motoring offences and associated admin fees.
7. Points will be credited to the member’s account within eight weeks of the qualifying rental having completed.
8. Retroactive collection of both standard and bonus points is only permitted up to 12 months after the qualifying rental has taken place.
9. The Nectar member cannot earn points on more than one qualifying rental at the same time; only one qualifying rental can be recorded.
10. Nectar points cannot be collected in combination with any other third party loyalty programme points/miles offered by Europcar.
11. Standard terms & conditions of hire for the destination rental country will apply to the qualifying rental. A copy of these can be downloaded here
12. Qualifying rentals are subject to availability and driver qualification.
13. Qualifying rental rates are inclusive of all mandatory and applicable charges. These include Collision Damage and Theft Waivers (which are subject to an Excess amount), and VAT but exclude fuel.