LTA Prize Draw
1. Eligibility: The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over who hold a valid driving license and are recipients of the Europcar email, excluding employees and their families and agents of the Promoter and anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Promotion Period: Entries must be received between 09.00am on 18th July and 11.59pm on 31st August 2015.
3. To Enter: book a hire car using this page http://www.europcar.co.uk/deals/davis-cup-offer and you will automatically be entered into the prize draw.
4. Maximum of one entry per person.
5. The Prizes: There are two prizes to be won:-
1 x winner will win a Babolat Tennis Kit (bag & racket)
1 x winner will win free entry for two adults to Mercedes-Benz World in Weybridge (excludes travel to and from the venue) and includes 2 hours driving experience per person. Prize must be taken within 12 months from date of issue.
6. Winner Selection: For your total confidence, the winners will be selected in a random draw, no later than 5 days after the Promotion Period, by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service.
7. Winner Notification: Winners will be notified by email within 5 days of the draw. If the winner does not respond to this notification within 7 days of initial notification being sent, he/she will be disqualified and the prize will be awarded to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
8. Further prize details:
a. Winner may be required to provide proof of age and identity and any documentation as reasonably required to validate their eligibility to claim the prize.
b. Prizes will be posted to the winner.
c. The winner is responsible for the behaviour of themselves and any guest whilst at Mercedes-Benz World and expected to comply with the venue terms and conditions. Failure to comply with these terms may result in winner and/or guest being asked to leave the venue.
d. All expenses not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions will be the responsibility of the winner.
9. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. Prize is not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
10. If the winner is not available to take the prize, no compensation will be offered and the prize will be offered to an alternative winner.
11. Winner's name and county will be available by sending a stamped SAE marked "Winners" to Emma Weed, Europcar & Excel London Prize Draw, Europcar UK Group, Aldenham Road, Bushey, Watford, WD23 2QQ for a period of 1 month after the Promotion Period.
12. Bulk votes or entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk entries, entries by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
13. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
14. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which us beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
15. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
17. The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity.
18. The Promoter's decision is final in all matters. No correspondence will be entered into.
19. By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is governed by the English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Europcar Group UK Limited, Company Number 01089053, registered office at James House, 55 Welford Road, Leicester, LE2 7A