Full Terms and Conditions:
1. This Most Loyal Fan Promotion is open to legal residents of the United Kingdom aged 12 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, Snack Media, Arsenal, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. Entrants under the age of 16 will need to obtain permission from a parent or guardian to enter this Promotion.
3. No purchase necessary however a valid Twitter account or internet access is required.
4. Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 BST on 30th April 2016 and 17.00 BST on 9th May 2016.
5. To Enter:
a. Go to www.europcar.co.uk/arsenal-fans-of-the-season and fill in the form provided with your details and describe why you deserve to be named Europcar’s ‘Most Loyal Fan.
b. Log onto your Twitter account (or create one for free), follow @EuropcarSport and then describe, in no more than 140 characters, why you deserve to be named Europcar’s ‘Most Loyal Fan. Then add the hashtag #FansOfTheSeason.
Twitter entries that do not contain the hashtag will not be valid.
6. Those entering via Twitter must continue to follow @EuropcarSport after the end of the Promotion Period in order to be contacted if selected as a winner.
7. Maximum one entry per person by either going to www.europcar.co.uk/arsenal-fans-of-the-season or via Twitter during the Promotion Period. Any further entries submitted by one person will not be accepted or judged and are ineligible to win.
8. All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
9. The Prize: One winner will win 1x pair of standard tickets to Arsenal v Aston Villa home game on 15th May 2016 at the Emirates stadium, Hornsey Rd, London, N7 7AJ and a football signed by 2015/16 squad
10. The Prizes are non-transferable, are not exchangeable and have no cash alternative.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative Prizes, of equal or greater value, should the advertised prizes become unavailable for reasons beyond their control.
12. Winner Selection: All valid entries (subject to moderation, see clause 14) will be judged by independent judge PromoVeritas, in accordance with the following criteria:
1 Strength and relevance of reason;
2 Creativity of reason; and
3 How interesting and engaging their reason is.
13. Moderation: The Promoter will reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
a. contain any content that is likely to be considered offensive or could reflect negatively the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
b. includes trademarks, logos, or copyrighted material not owned by you or used without the right holder's prior written permission (including famous names, company names, etc.);
c. defames, misrepresents, or insult other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promoter (including its partners);
d. promotes any political agenda.
14. Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted via the email address provided upon entry or a direct message on Twitter (depending on the method of entry) within 5 working days of judging and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the Prize within 14 days of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within the 14 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate that Prize to an alternate winner selected in the same manner.
16. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete entries, entries submitted by or via third parties or syndicates, entries submitted by macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that participant’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize awarded will be void.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Twitter, and that Twitter has no liability for any element of this Promotion.
18. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
19. By entering this Promotion, entrants give their permission for their entries to be used by the Promoter and/or its associated agencies and companies without further compensation for up to one year for promotional purposes. Copyright will remain with the entrant. The entrant agrees to the Promoter publishing these entries/images and /or videos on their website and possible further use on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. They also agree to other possible promotional use in third party media of the promoters choosing without any payment but with appropriate credit given to the original entrant for up to one year.
20. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to lost, delayed or not received registrations or winner notifications.
21. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The winner may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
23. By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the Prize.
24. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
25. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which us beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
26. The name and county of the winner will be available by sending an email to email@example.com 2 months after the Promotion Period.
27. This Promotion is governed by the English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Snack Media, 18 Dartmouth Park Hill, London, NW5 1HL.