What is eReady and how can it help me get on the road even faster?
eReady is our new free service. Because we have received your details already, you'll be able to pick up your hire car in no time at all.
By activating eReady you can:
- Give us your permission to use certain information about your booking (like credit card for deposit and customer details) to prepare the paperwork needed for your hire.
- Enjoy faster service at the hire location thanks to the dedicated Ready service counter*
- And now, when you book within 48 hours of your hire, you can print your eready summary which provides you with a recap of the Rental Agreement you will receive at the hire location
How do I know if my booking is eligible for eReady?
Your booking will be eligible if:
- You've selected the pay online option
- You've used your Europcar ID when making the booking
- No additional drivers were added at the time of booking (don't worry, you can always add more drivers at the station!)
- You are hiring at a participating hire location, in one of the following countries: France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, UK, Australia, New Zealand.
- All elements of your booking have been confirmed.
Please click here to create your Europcar ID.
*Some major Europcar locations are equipped with a dedicated eReady Service counter - but in the case where there is not a specific counter, eReady customers will be processed hassle free and with the convenience to get on the road faster.
eReady Terms & Conditions